The Vanilla library is my attempt to bring together a bunch of my reusable and interesting code in a manner that allows simple reuse without a lot of external dependencies.
The Vanilla library is available via the Bintray JCenter repository.
compile 'com.stehno.vanilla:vanilla-core:0.6.0'For Maven:
<dependency> <groupId>com.stehno.vanilla</groupId> <artifactId>vanilla-core</artifactId> <version>0.6.0</version> </dependency>
Browse the API documentation and User Guide to get a feel for what features are available and how to use them.
Along with various helpers and utilities, Vanilla contains a few larger functional features:
- ObjectMapper - simplifies mapping of objects from one type to another.
- ResultSetMapper - simplifies the mapping of `ResultSet` data to objects.
- ObjectMatcher - provides a DSL for determining the equivalence between objects.
- PropertyRandomizer - facilitates the generation of random object instances for testing.
- ResultSetBuilder - allows easy creation of mock `ResultSet` objects for testing, via DSL.